Monday, October 10, 2011

vaRIety


~ a piece of picture can tell a whole story ~

whenever the time pass by on you
you will taste variety on it

yeah..me...friend..and chipsmore
it can't never be denied that these three simple words interrupt my life
i just symbolize everything which is going on
these simple things make others feel s0
i guess this feeling is being felt by others perhaps even once time in their life



this thing happen in my life with my friend...
i can't specified the number of these incidents
everything happen but thanks to ALLAH that it can be cured at all
and then our relationship become better
even we have faced a long hard time together
without saying any simple word
'Hi'...'How are you'...& other words

now we are friend once again
hopefully, everything is fine
and here is I and her in our college


here my life
i can't see it is a smooth path in friendship
it is really hard for me to understand it at all
why..??
i guess the problems lay on me
but, i never been mentioned about my fault
whenever i realized it, i have been alienated
there others feel s0
but...what can we do on this case
they treat us this way
i think i need to treat s0 t00

~but, i never wish to do it ~

SILENT IS BETTER FOR ME FROM NOW ON

c0z whenever i say a word, everything will become worse
s0, i h0pe everything will finished early and i can out of this hazardous life



~ the place to heal our broken heart is our home, but now i am far away from my family
once a time, i go home on a long holiday within 1 weeks and up ~

i believe that others feel it s0..

GO HOME IS BETTER FOR YOU TO HEAL YOUR FEELING

No comments: