Thursday, September 30, 2010

berSendirIan/ LoneLy...


ahakz!!!!nice to meet all of u once again...
assalamualaikum warahmatullahibarakatu to all muslim n muslimah
n assalamualaikum for others...
today, i get bored at all for this weekend...don't n0pe know what want to do
i fulfilled my time by watching KOREAN MOVIE entitled 'attention please'
the story is about cabin attendance...it is really fun n benefit me...
i get a lot of moral values...
  1. work hard to be success no matters how big the barriers are
  2. smile always even in facing a big problem
  3. think positive about others
  4. cooperate and helping each others to be success person
  5. find the solutions of the problem wisely
  6. never being rude to the others even they make u hot tempt...
p/s: everything i watch must be benefit to me...if n0pe it will be useless...thus, for th0se who love watching movie try to get something that u can learn for ur real life...


i am really grateful even i am bored this weekend...but this is the time for me to get rest for a whole day and take a deep breath after forcing my mind to learn and learn...
never stopping!!!!!
but, i love to learn and learn....that's the way i live in this world...
the KNOWLEDGE really benefit me n my life...
thanks to all the teachers
who were taught me n who are teaching me now and who will teach me in the future....
thanks a lot!!!!!!!


just take a deep breath n relax for a while...
enjoy the weekend and smile always...
finish it my work n doing house choirs a little bit.



wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is it amazing and beautiful???
how is it my r00m...??
awesome??
thanks a lot...huhuhuhu..(i'm get proud by myself)
doing weekend this is my work...
keep tidying up my bedroom sort of things...
that's the way i fulfilled my day
h0pefully i will be have a nice dream after this...

hmmmm...zzzzzzzz.....
nice sleep keep will make me smile
sweet dream will make my life shine
smile always....



No comments: